Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 160 posts · 168 votes
I am looking for referrals for a general contractor for a whole house remodel in the SoBro area. Most of the construction companies I have contacted do not do flips, so I need a contractor who does work with investors. I have done a few flips before, and I've been a broker for over a decade, so I am not a newbie to this. I am a very easy client to work with and I pay on time. Although I am budget-conscious, I understand that a profit needs to be made, and I want to create a win-win for all parties involved (I'm not one of those investors who nickel and dimes everything).
The home is ~1400sq ft, 3br/1ba, with a full unfinished basement (~1000sq ft). Needs everything - roof, windows, kitchen, bath, flooring, paint, fixtures, landscaping, etc. It's not a to-the-studs project, but there is a ton of work to be done. I'm looking for a reliable contractor with at least 5 years of experience doing this type of work full time.
Looking to start the work around 9/1/19. I'm ready to hire, just need to get a few estimates first.
Rental Property Investor · Johnstown, CO · Member since 2015 · 119 posts · 78 votes
7y
Kevin Your Handyman (look it up on Home Advisor - I've posted contact info for them here before and the post got deleted for whatever reason) I've used them for over a year for all our Indianapolis properties. A couple of turns and one pretty major renovation for a property that we purchased.
Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 160 posts · 168 votes
7y
Thanks @Shawn York! Don't want to trouble you too much, but if possible could you send me some pics of the larger projects he's done for you? peter @ peterstewartrealty.com
Rental Property Investor · Johnstown, CO · Member since 2015 · 119 posts · 78 votes
7y
@Peter Stewart I'm out of state. Are you in-state? I could arrange for them to show you a couple places. In the meantime, I'll look for some of the pics.