• East coast
Votes |
Help!! So confused about my landlords policy in Indianapolis

Juan T.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • East coast
Posted Sep 11 2019, 11:04

I hope someone can help me out. I would like to ask seasoned rental property investors with rentals in Indianapolis which company they use, maybe I can narrow my search, or find the right broker. I am in contact with some of them already and I am getting quotes, but the truth is that the best advice comes from the actual landlords. I am still  confused about what do I really need and what estimate price is in a good range. My property is a 1947 property, 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, and has 2 detached garages. The property is currently being renovated.  What is a good deductible in your experience? I read in some place that I should get ordinance or law coverage, and water/sewer backup cover. I am overwhelmed right now. The only thing I have clear is that I want at at least 1M with personal liability coverage, but the rest not sure what to do. I just want to get the proper insurance. I spoke already with some agents, but still I would like to see what works for people with similar rentals than mine in Indianapolis. Any opinion would be so much appreciated and it will help me out to learn the craft. 

Thank you so much, 

Loading replies...