User Stats

Votes
Madhuri Gupta
Votes |
Calling Flipsystem participants

Madhuri Gupta
Posted Feb 27 2024, 08:30

Hi,

I would like to connect with other "students" of Flipsystem. We have paid a lot and need to make the most of each others learnings. Unfortunately, the only way i can think of to do it freely is on Bigger Pockets. Please msg me if you are an FS student and would like to form a community of like minded individuals in the same journey and share your experiences with the process/teams etc. 

User Stats

Votes
Joel Bongco
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mililani, HI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mililani, HI
Replied Feb 27 2024, 23:49

@Madhuri Gupta - I recommend going to the BiggerPockets Search Icon (Magnifying Glass) and type in "Flipsystem".  You'll see several BP members that are part of the program.  From there, you can DM them. HTHS.   

User Stats

Votes
Antoine Martel
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Miami, FL
Replied Feb 28 2024, 10:56
Quote from @Madhuri Gupta:

Hi,

I would like to connect with other "students" of Flipsystem. We have paid a lot and need to make the most of each others learnings. Unfortunately, the only way i can think of to do it freely is on Bigger Pockets. Please msg me if you are an FS student and would like to form a community of like minded individuals in the same journey and share your experiences with the process/teams etc. 

Hey Madhuri, Antoine here (owner of FlipSystem and MartelTurnkey). Glad to see you are active on BP and continuing your education and learning in addition to the resources provided with FlipSystem. Just wanted to drop a reminder that our team is available by support email as well as the chat in the portal if you ever need anything from us. We also have started hosting events every month in different cities across the country, so keep an eye on your email to see if there is one happening close to you!
BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Rahman Sobhan
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • California
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • California
Replied Mar 10 2024, 21:52

I am very interested to know how real is the FlipSystem?  Investing $$$ and not getting all the things that are promised at FlipSystem will completely break me financially.

User Stats

Votes
Amy B.
Votes |

User Stats

Votes
Amy B.
Votes |
Quote from @Rahman Sobhan:

I am very interested to know how real is the FlipSystem?  Investing $$$ and not getting all the things that are promised at FlipSystem will completely break me financially.

I joined the program. Please reach out to me personally and I would be happy to answer all your questions and tell you about my experience from joining the program.