What's Killing Your Fix & Flip Deals Right Now?
Hey BP community,
I've been talking with a lot of flippers lately and I'm noticing some recurring themes about what's making deals harder to pencil in 2025. With acquisition costs at all-time highs and profit margins tighter than they've been since 2008, it feels like the old playbook isn't working the way it used to. I'm curious what's hitting your bottom line the hardest right now.
Is it finding deals in the first place? Are you struggling with financing terms that don't pencil? Maybe it's holding costs eating into margins because projects are taking longer? Or labor and material costs that keep creeping up mid-project?
For those of you still actively flipping and staying profitable鈥攚hat's your secret? Are you sourcing deals differently? Financing creatively? Cutting timelines? I'd love to hear what's working (and what's not) so we can all learn from each other.
Drop your biggest challenge below and let's talk through solutions. 馃憞