House filled with mold

5 Replies

Does anyone know an approximation cost to get rid of mold that has basically consumed the home? I am in Charlotte NC. Asking price is 22K. is it worth dealing with?

[email protected] Claye can you give us more information of the deal? Estimated ARV, type of home, size and bedrooms, bathrooms etc. also what is value of neighbor homes. Everything you can think of that will give the members who deal with this type of problem.

You will be directed in the way to go with home. Best of Luck to You. Tom 

It ia a 3 bed 2 bath. Neighborhood ia decent. Homes selling for 80-100k +. I am interested in uding it as a primary residence. I just need to get an idea of the cost of mold remediation. Thanks!

The cost will depend on the extent of the damage, replacement material costs etc. There are mold removal experts that could give you an estimate.

Almost sounds like a complete gut job . If you can see mold on the outside of the walls , rest assured it is in the walls . Base your offer on a complete gut and re do .

jasmine.

Provide some more specific details on the leak source or the extent of damage and you will get a more direct answer.

The process of remediating mold contaminated construction materials can run from $500 to $50,000.

Travis West

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide