Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes
Derek Patch
  • Investor
  • Farmington, NH
Votes |
What you didn't know about The Home Depot.

Derek Patch
  • Investor
  • Farmington, NH
Posted Jul 8 2015, 18:23

Let me start the discussion off by just saying, Hi my name is Derek. My current occupation is Pro Account Sales Associate for The Home Depot. My passion is financial education and real estate investing. Im just putting my feelers out to see if the information i can offer people is worth taking my time to put in a discussion. I've noticed a lot of not so accurate information about how the home depot and lowes work. Now i can not speak for lowes, but i can speak about how the home depot can build your business and benefit you in ways you never thought possible. I also just want to put it out there that i do not and will not benefit in anyway monetarily or otherwise as a result. 

So the main purpose of this discussion, Is there a need for this information, a one stop, ACCURATE, thread about the things no one knows about. Please respond with your interest, and if you would like to see a thread of that magnitude. If no responses within a week i won't waste my time any further with this, Replies or private messages are fine. Thank you

Loading replies...