FHA 203K Loans for Rehab (Limited Repair Program)

FHA 203K Loans for Rehab (Limited Repair Program)

Investor · Trumbull, CT · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello all, I wanted to get some input on a FHA 203K backed loan. I have never used this type of loan insurance before and was wondering if anyone has or if this would be a viable option. My plan is to purchase a home in need of repair, live in for 2 years then sell for profit. Or depending on cash flow, Refinance and rent out once repairs are completed. I am looking at different financial options to start my plan.

 If anyone is wondering... No, I am not married so I can move every 2 years with little hassle.

0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 390 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Daniel Schmidt:

    Hello all, I wanted to get some input on a FHA 203K backed loan. I have never used this type of loan insurance before and was wondering if anyone has or if this would be a viable option. My plan is to purchase a home in need of repair, live in for 2 years then sell for profit. Or depending on cash flow, Refinance and rent out once repairs are completed. I am looking at different financial options to start my plan.

     If anyone is wondering... No, I am not married so I can move every 2 years with little hassle.

     Hi Daniel-

    Checkout: (3) Secrets Everyone Needs to know about using a 203k loan for more information on the 203k loan, loan process and how to build the right team for success.

    Good luck to you!

  • Investor · Trumbull, CT · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the info Steve. I like the easy breakdown you provided. I already did my research on what was involved with this type of loan though. I was just wondering if anyone here has used it and how it worked out for them as an investment tool...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.