Builders Insurance

8 Replies

I am closing on a home in Anacortes with a construction loan and need builders insurance. Is this something that most agencies provide (like my homeowner's with State Farm), or am I looking at someone more specialized?

So then, I'm taking builder insurance recommendations in the Seattle Puget Sound area. Thanks.

Hi @Julie Marquez

There may be some local companies but any reputable companies will have it available.  I use Erie, for example, usually runs anywhere from 550-750.  Well worth the protection for both you and your lender.  

Good luck on your project!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here