• Real Estate Investor & Consultant
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Just Finished a $2.2Mill Georgian Colonial Flip in LA-Take a look

Shawn Ward
  • Real Estate Investor & Consultant
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jul 20 2018, 14:04

My partner Zerik and I just finished our 4th rehab project since May of 2017. We really took a risk jumping this high in price point as our first 3 projects sold for $600k, $802k and $799k. We skipped over the $1M mark and went straight to a $2M+ home. But the numbers made sense and we really felt if we did some great work (and add our first pool ever), we'd get what we need to make a profit and have a great portfolio property going forward.

As many of you know, I've had a VERY stressful project over in the Jefferson Park HPOZ neighborhood, so this kept us busy while that one has been on hold. 

With that being said, I am so proud to announce the completion of our latest rehab project! This historical-registered $2.2 Million Hancock Park home is a reimagined contemporary design of an elegant early 20th Century Georgian Colonial, originally built in 1919. We've been working on this home since January and I couldn't be prouder of how it turned out. Take a look at the Before & After images below.

Loading replies...