Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes

Which Websites to Subscribe to for Off-Market Deals??

Christina Morgan
Posted Aug 27 2019, 09:19

Hi everyone! I'm currently working on my first deal to flip a property here in central Virginia. Narrowed it down to 3 properties, have financing lined up, just working on some deeper analysis to determine the best exit strategies. I've been finding deals on the MLS, hudhomestore.com, networking with real estate agents locally, Trustee sales listed in the newspaper, some wholesalers with deals and what Brandon Turner calls "Driving for Dollars."

All are great sources, but there are so many other sources for finding deals and I have always been tempted by the websites with subscription services.  Foreclosure.com is $40/mo.  Seems a little high and I can only guess the quality of their information, unless I sign up for the Free Trial.  There are many other subscription services I've come across while searching online, but I've yet to take the plunge on any of them.  

• Which companies/websites/services are worth the monthly cost?  
  • What information on those sites do you trust or not trust?
  • Do you subscribe to list services?  If so, which ones and what's the quality of information you've received?  
  • Have you closed any deals that you found from an online subscription or list service that was not available anywhere else? 
  • How did the deal work out?

Thought I'd ask around in the best community of real estate investors I know.  The wealth of knowledge here on any topic is amazing!  Love reading all the posts.  Love BiggerPockets!

Looking forward to the feedback!  Thanks everyone!

Loading replies...