How many houses can you flip a year?

How many houses can you flip a year?

Lender · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2020 · 68 posts · 36 votes

If you had access to unlimited funds, how many houses would you flip a year?

Or what would you rather invest in? And why?

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

3Reply
115 views

Most Popular Reply

Will BarnardPro Member
Moderator
Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
6y

If I had access to “unlimited funds”, I would buy 200 unit plus apartment buildings, self storage facilities, and even mobile home parks as well as industrial buildings in good areas for cash flow, I wouldn’t use it to flip!

See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2014 · 173 posts · 121 votes
    6y

    @Syed H.

    High end homes have potential to hit a home run but I’ve seen flippers get crushed with long carries and an asset that start to depreciate as well - couldn’t agree more

  • Lender · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2020 · 68 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    @Allan Smith smart!

  • Lender · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2020 · 68 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    @NaDean Bowles love it!

  • Lender · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2020 · 68 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    @Charlie John awesome!

  • Lender · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2020 · 68 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    @Bentley McKean lol 💪🏽💪🏽

  • Lender · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2020 · 68 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    @Dave H. That’s very thoughtful I love that!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.