This disgusting 'house from hell' is listed for $600,000 ... and

This disgusting 'house from hell' is listed for $600,000 ... and

Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes

This disgusting 'house from hell' is listed for $600,000 ... and getting multiple all-cash offers

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/17/homes/real-estate-listing-from-hell/index.html

I couldn’t help but laugh when I saw this. Neither the agent nor the reporter have a clue what a messed-up house looks like.

First rule of house flipping …

Never open the refrigerator 😱😱😱

0Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Sumter, SC · Member since 2015 · 334 posts · 531 votes
5y

Ha, that house is nothing. Spray paint on the walls and a smelly freezer - big whoop.
 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    5y

    I bought a court house steps home .. it was far worse than that..  I listed it without touching it and in the remarks I put 

    " GAS MASK REQUIRED TO ENTER " also  no lock box front door is open.. come in  LOL..  someone bought it and I think they did Ok with it simply amazing what filth people can live in .. just amazing.  

    then you have the tenant that complains with one mouse or  a dot of mold. LOL

  • Rental Property Investor · Sumter, SC · Member since 2015 · 334 posts · 531 votes
    5y

    Ha, that house is nothing. Spray paint on the walls and a smelly freezer - big whoop.
     

  • Jim KalishPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Matthews, NC · Member since 2017 · 219 posts · 173 votes
    5y

    I'd buy these all day!  Some Kilz odor blocking primer, a coat of paint and LVP throughout.  100k profit! BAM!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.