How does one go about to find distressed mobile homes for sale?

How does one go about to find distressed mobile homes for sale?

Rental Property Investor · Largo, FL · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 2 votes

What websites can I use to find distressed mobile homes for sale?

0Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Jerry PuckettPro Member
Wholesaler · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y

Or.....you could learn to source your own deals by developing a list of likely owners. Send them some mail, see if they want to sell. 

That's what the wholesalers do and the price you'd spend on one wholesale fee would likely cover a half year of marketing and produce multiple deals.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Kearney, NE · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Mark Weinberg

    Facebook marketplace will be your best friend if you are looking for something like that. There’s tons on there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2013 · 113 posts · 27 votes
    5y

    I've been looking through John Fedro's Mobile Home materials. Lots of very informative videos on yt.  I've talked to John and he is very sincere and helpful!  He also has MH experience in Florida.

  • Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 691 votes
    5y

    @Drew Zaruba I agree with Drew. When I used to wholesale real estate, I'd use facebook as a place to find cash buyers. So, you can use Facebook Marketplace AND Facebook Groups to find wholesalers who have deals (like distressed mobile homes). 

    You could also directly message wholesalers on Facebook. Try looking at the members of FB groups who post deals in these groups. 

    Hope that helps!

  • Jerry PuckettPro Member
    Wholesaler · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Or.....you could learn to source your own deals by developing a list of likely owners. Send them some mail, see if they want to sell. 

    That's what the wholesalers do and the price you'd spend on one wholesale fee would likely cover a half year of marketing and produce multiple deals.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.