Looking for contractors in DFW!

6 Replies

Hello!

Not sure why it took me so long to look here but we need contractors!

I am wanting to create a pool of contractors for some upcoming flip's I have. Our last one was rough because we had a hard time finding dependable work. We invest all over the DFW and work fast. Looking for references in all trades. 

Thank you,

Andrew Marsh

I used Top of The Gutter for all gutter issues. Chris is great to work with and they are family owned. They also use larger than standard size gutters, so there's less clogs. I worked with Duggar HVAC in Cleburne and had great success as well. They are exclusive carrier dealers, but were able to quickly schedule and follow up quickly when you have issues.Freedom Windows is owned by a friend of mine. Honest and hardworking. I haven't replaced windows on my property, but he would absolutely be my first call. Let me know if there are people I should avoid, or if you find a great foundation person.

Promotion
Vacasa
Vacation Rental Property Management
We do the work. You get the ROI.
We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.
Free income estimate
I am friends with many good contractors in the D/FW area. Start with Global Remodeling - Celso 469-441-7823
He has investment property and understands flips well. Tell him I gave you his number.