Back in Louisville.

6 Replies | Louisville, Kentucky

After a brutal Cleveland winter and a longing for more Bourbon, we’ve just landed here in Louisville. Movers left two days ago...so on BP I lurk! I’m a newbie and like many, looking to get into the small multi-family game. I’m exited to be back in Louisville so I’m posting up. Are there any local meet ups that would be suited for aspiring investors? Have a great weekend, BP!

Hey Kyle, check out KREIA. Kentuckiana Real Estate Investors Association. Local group, meets a few times a month. Lots of great information and networking opportunities. Good Luck! :)

KREIA is going to be a perfect fit for you. There is also a Wednesday lunch that I go to. Let me know how I can help. I have five multifamily properties off market I can help you with.

Originally posted by @Rob Bergeron :

KREIA is going to be a perfect fit for you. There is also a Wednesday lunch that I go to. Let me know how I can help. I have five multifamily properties off market I can help you with.

Rob, I would like to see what you have. I only saw the one on Winkler on your website.  Also, I'm a new KREIA member and it seems like they mostly do SF. If you know of anyone who does MF with any degree of happiness, LMK. When I asked around at the last meeting if anyone did MF, they had a hard time and the guy they did point me to said he divested of all his MF in favor of SF. He then educated me on why I didn't want to do MF. He made good points, but I'd love to hear the flip side from someone there. 

Originally posted by @Kyle Schlosser :
After a brutal Cleveland winter and a longing for more Bourbon, we’ve just landed here in Louisville. Movers left two days ago...so on BP I lurk! I’m a newbie and like many, looking to get into the small multi-family game. I’m exited to be back in Louisville so I’m posting up. Are there any local meet ups that would be suited for aspiring investors? Have a great weekend, BP!

Welcome to the site Kyle.