New Airbnb complex taking over downtown Louisville office Build

New Airbnb complex taking over downtown Louisville office Build

Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

https://www.wlky.com/article/airbnb-complex-taking-over-downtown-louisville-office-building/30518001?fbclid=IwAR0hTmQXXCO8q6YFbxcS9oG0mDELVO6s-ewtA8tod_pGFgNoI_HmAgWBpoo

Smart move, if buying an airbnb I'd 100% aim for commercial properties. Look at Nashville for what could come here as well. Better safe than sorry!

3Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 340 posts · 115 votes
6y

My wife and I stayed in one our first Air BnBs in Louisville, KY.  I was skeptical (still am a hotel guy 100%) but it was really awesome.  Right downtown.  Old loft apartments in a brick building with tall ceilings, brick walls and wood floors.  I'd like to see more more cities doing this.  Flew to Memphis yesterday for a meeting and to see some houses.  Good example of a downtown that could use this strategy.  (hotels won't like it but times change... and it's just business).

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 340 posts · 115 votes
    6y

    My wife and I stayed in one our first Air BnBs in Louisville, KY.  I was skeptical (still am a hotel guy 100%) but it was really awesome.  Right downtown.  Old loft apartments in a brick building with tall ceilings, brick walls and wood floors.  I'd like to see more more cities doing this.  Flew to Memphis yesterday for a meeting and to see some houses.  Good example of a downtown that could use this strategy.  (hotels won't like it but times change... and it's just business).

  • Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Dustin Lauer We definitely have some downtown airbnbs popping up in Memphis.  You should check out the Exchange building downtown if you are interested that kind of thing the owners have turned most of their units into airbnbs and have been using blockchain technology to run a keyless operation for their tenants.  

  • Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 340 posts · 115 votes
    6y

    @Alex Hugo interested in learning more if you can post any links or send a message.  Looking to invest.

  • Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    https://www.highgroundnews.com/features/ExchangeBuilding.aspx this is what kickstarted some of the innovation but its no longer a start-up village

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.