Looking for a property management company

10 Replies | Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I highly recommend Billy Duncan at Real Property Management Premium in Zachary, LA. He covers all of the Baton Rouge metropolitan area. I use him and have been very pleased. http://www.rpmpremium.com/

@Karen W.

I just hired a property manager this week.  PM me and I'll stay in touch and let you know how it goes. 

What type of properties are you looking for someone to manage?  I think that makes a difference in who you work with.  Some specialize in low income and some managers won't take any properties with rents below $1000.

I have spoken to Billy Duncan before also and I have a friend that is happy with his services.

Thanks for the info! I'm looking for management coverage for single family homes. I've read some terrible reviews of a few so just trying to avoid some of the nightmares others have experienced. 

I've been very happy with Real Property Management. I've worked with Lance in Baton Rouge since I started. I'm a big fan of him and his team. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

I would be happy to discuss  if we've (LREC) ever taken action against a particular property manager. However, I don't have much personal experience with companies around BR.