Metro Detroit - Looking for guidance in the area.

Metro Detroit - Looking for guidance in the area.

Real Estate Agent · Troy, MI · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 21 votes

Hello all!

I have been trying self-educate myself for investing into multi-family apartment complexes. Been reading a lot of books, listening to podcasts, and watching plenty of YouTube videos.

I am looking for someone in my area (Troy, MI) that wouldn't mind assisting me. Possibly someone that self-manages their properties and wouldn't mind me helping, that way I can continue to gain knowledge. Not exactly sure what the best option would be, but hoping there is some way we can go about it!

I appreciate it. Shoot me a message or reply here.

Thank you!

Vincent Popovski

0Reply
19 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Romulus, MI · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hi Vincent, can't say I'd be much help, but HELLO! Good luck...

  • Real Estate Agent · Troy, MI · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 21 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Michael Thompson:

    Hi Vincent, can't say I'd be much help, but HELLO! Good luck...

     Thank you, my friend! I appreciate it!

  • Property Manager · Metro Detroit, MI · Member since 2008 · 305 posts · 362 votes
    7y
    I manage 50+ single family homes in the metro Detroit area . Drop me a line
  • Real Estate Agent · Troy, MI · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 21 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Keith Jourdan:

    I manage 50+ single family homes in the metro Detroit area . Drop me a line

     Sending you a PM!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.