CPA recommendation Bay Area

11 Replies

Hi,
Looking for a CPA recommendation in Bay Area who focuses on real estate investment. Thanks in advance

I use Premier Tax Advisors, Brian Chong in San Jose. 

http://premiertaxadvisors.com/about-us/

Feel free to PM for a CPA that is real estate aware.

I'm also based in the Bay Area and looking for a CPA. Would greatly appreciate any recommendations made via PMs above

I don't want to start a new thread since I have the same question, but I just want to see if there's any new information on this subject: best CPA's in the Bay Area. 

Besides the two mentioned above I've also seen recommendations on other threads for Matt Ward in Walnut Creek and Amanda Han in Fullerton, but I don't have any personal experience with any of them.

Could someone with more experience chime in?

Thanks!

@Matthew Brown , in addition to reaching out to any of the many tax pros that post here, if you're keen on someone local, you may also want to check out any of the many meetups in the area. There are quite a few that happen regularly.

Thanks for the reference, @Matt Ward !

@Matthew Brown Were you able find someone out here in the East Bay as I am looking for the same. Thanks.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here