Class for Note Business

7 Replies

Has anyone personally worked with Joe Varnadore? What were the benefits and drawbacks of being a student of his for the Note Business?  I am new and finding out more and more that there are a lot of people not honest that just want to take your money. Any feedback would be appreciated. 

Mark

Yes, Sir he is . So do you think it would be worth the time and money? 

Noteschool is the real deal. The education is top notch, it also comes with a price tag. They have re-strucutred their fees since I joined, and I thinks its a lower entry point now. I would say if you are serious about notes, and can dedicate 25+ hours a week to it, Noteschool is a sound investment. If you have closer to 5-10 hours a week, I would look for a JV partner. Someone like @Bob Malecki who can help you learn while you make a bit of income too.

@Kevin Moen I believe hit the nail on the head. Unless you can invest 20+ hours per week and will invest $5-$10k getting setup with website, systems, marketing etc and looking to do 20+ notes a year then I would recommend JV’ing with someone. While you can hire 3rd parties to take care of everything, you still need to manage them and note Investing is anything but passive.

Thank you gentleman. You all have given me a lot to think about. This is a lot of  good information.

Mark

Chris,

I would like to be to shadow are  

JV'ing with someone. Just would like the best way to reach out to someone about it.

Any Ideas?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.