Proposing a West Metro Meetup Monthly

Proposing a West Metro Meetup Monthly

Investor · Crystal, MN · Member since 2013 · 486 posts · 277 votes

Here is a shout out to other BP members in the metro and west metro Twin Cities.  I am thinking of starting up a West Metro meetup.  We will share our experiences, network, and just plain help each other out, with trying to profitably manage our rentals, and learning together about other opportunities in real estate.   Thinking of meeting once each month, in Golden Valley.  Any interest?

6Reply
168 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2014 · 95 posts · 53 votes
8y

Yes, I have one setup this Sunday evening in Eden Prairie.  It will be the 3rd month I've hosted a meetup in the western suburbs.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/573934-southwest-minneapolis-3rd-monthly-meetup 

See this reply in the discussion

40 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y
    I’d be interested.
  • Real Estate Agent · Buffalo, MN · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    I would be interested 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    I may be interested after tax season.  @James W. has a few properties in the west metro and may be interested.

  • Professional Engineer · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2017 · 117 posts · 75 votes
    8y
    Yep I’d be in. I’m in St. Louis Park
  • Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Yes I think this would be great. 

  • Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 29 votes
    8y

    I'd like to be on that list! Thanks for starting the thread @David Moore

  • Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2017 · 353 posts · 223 votes
    8y

    I may be interested, but it depends when the meetings would be as I travel a lot for work.

  • Investor · Crystal, MN · Member since 2013 · 486 posts · 277 votes
    8y

    Great response, everyone.  I'm going to look for meeting places, and then set up a meetup calendar.  More to come.

  • Robbinsdale, MN · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    I would definitely be interested in this group

  • Burnsville, MN · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    count me in!

  • Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    I would also love to join!

  • Rental Property Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2014 · 95 posts · 53 votes
    8y

    Count me in, if it hasn't already happened.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Im a college student who lives in the metro area. Looking to learn all I can before I get involved in the market. Would love to come meet up with everyone!

  • Clear Lake, MN · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    New to BP would also be interested in meeting.

  • Bloomington, MN · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Also new to BP and the Minneapolis area and would be interested in meeting.

  • Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Count me in, @David Moore

  • Tim SwierczekPro Member
    Lender · White Bear Township, MN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    You may want to check the Bi-monthly meetup is in the west metro.  They host it in Edina.  They have good programming and the hosts are both named Dan.  If you do one you might want to do it on their off months, mainly because this is a good group and has good attendance so its worth going to.

  • Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I would be interested in meeting up monthly. I live in St Paul. I'm looking to purchase my first property soon. 

  • Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2018 · 53 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    I would be intrested

  • Hutchinson, MN · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Interested!

  • minneapolis, MN · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I would be interested

  • Shakopee, MN · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Sure, I am interested. 

  • Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    @David Moore Hi David, have you pinned down a location for this meetup?

  • Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 20 votes
    8y

    Hello, I would be interested in this also.

  • Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Can we set a time and date? Evenings are best for me unless it it on a weekend. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.