Proposing a West Metro Meetup Monthly

24 Replies

Here is a shout out to other BP members in the metro and west metro Twin Cities.  I am thinking of starting up a West Metro meetup.  We will share our experiences, network, and just plain help each other out, with trying to profitably manage our rentals, and learning together about other opportunities in real estate.   Thinking of meeting once each month, in Golden Valley.  Any interest?

I would be interested 

I may be interested after tax season.  @James W. has a few properties in the west metro and may be interested.

Yep I’d be in. I’m in St. Louis Park

I may be interested, but it depends when the meetings would be as I travel a lot for work.

Great response, everyone.  I'm going to look for meeting places, and then set up a meetup calendar.  More to come.

I would definitely be interested in this group

I would also love to join!

This post has been removed.

Count me in, if it hasn't already happened.  

Im a college student who lives in the metro area. Looking to learn all I can before I get involved in the market. Would love to come meet up with everyone!

New to BP would also be interested in meeting.

Also new to BP and the Minneapolis area and would be interested in meeting.

You may want to check the Bi-monthly meetup is in the west metro.  They host it in Edina.  They have good programming and the hosts are both named Dan.  If you do one you might want to do it on their off months, mainly because this is a good group and has good attendance so its worth going to.

Tim Swierczek, Lender in WI (#103522) and MN (#103522)
(651) 772-9000

I would be interested in meeting up monthly. I live in St Paul. I'm looking to purchase my first property soon. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.