Real Estate Networking in Rochester, MN

30 Replies

Yes they are continuing on the 3rd Thursday at 7:00 for 2018!  We'll see you on the 18th!

Teaser!! I just picked up a multi-unit listing in Rochester - will share some details tomorrow evening! The seller has a few things to do, so you won't find out about it until February if you wait and watch the MLS. I'll see you there!

Hi Melissa,

Assuming this meeting is still going on right? I'll be traveling next week, but would look forward to the April meeting!

We're meeting again on Thursday this week - March 15!  I look forward to seeing you all then!

Hello Melissa! I am Rochester native and graduating in May and will be working at the Clinic in June. My fiancée and I are looking for our first home with the intention to rent it down the road. I would love to join your real estate group to learn and get involved with more deals! Looking forward to the next meeting!

Hi Alec!

We'd love to have you join us for the 3rd Thursday group!  Upcoming dates are April 19, May 17, and June 21.  We meet from 7:00-8:30 at Keller Williams Premier Realty office in NW Rochester.