Real Estate Networking in Rochester, MN

50 Replies

Does anyone know of a RE group in Rochester, MN that meets regularly? I know the MN state REIA is in the Twin Cities, but looking for something more local. I'm new to RE and want to learn all I can from locals who have done it! Thank you!

Todd

Hi Todd,

I have been working on starting a Rochester real estate investor networking group! I searched, but didn't find one, like you. Third Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm! We have space at the KW office in NW Rochester. We would love to have you join us!

Is this a group you have formed?  How many people go to these and is it mostly real estate agents?

It is a group I formed.  I just started it for 2017 and didn't get word out on BiggerPockets for the January meeting - the attendance reflected my mistake!  Mark your calendar for our February meeting and join the discussion!

great, I'll put it on my calendar!

Thanks! 

This is coming up - next Thursday at 7:00 pm!  I'm looking forward to meeting you all!  It's free to join and we have some coffee and munchies. Let me know if you have any questions!

thank you. I tried for the last one but couldn't get there. I should make it this time!

Yes! We are meeting this week, Thursday evening at 7:00! I look forward to meeting you!

@Melissa Gregg bad timing i guess... have to be in duluth tomorrow night. next time i will have to get it in my schedule

@Jesse Bryant We meet the 3rd Thursday of the month.  We'd love to meet you in May!

When is the next meeting in Rochester? Thanks!

We're meeting again on Thursday evening June 15th! 7:00pm at the Keller Williams office in NW Rochester.  All are welcome!

Our next meeting is this week - Thursday evening July 20th at 7:00 pm at the Keller Williams office. All are welcome!  

We'd love to have you join us! Third Thursday of the month at 7:00.

Tomorrow evening... join the discussion!  It's so much better in person that on a computer screen. 

Tomorrow evening... the discussion continues!  Love to see you all again at 7:00pm at the Keller Williams office.  Message me if you have any questions!

This month's RE meeting is tonight at 7:00 pm at the Keller Williams office in Rochester! There will be Christmas cookies and great conversation!  Join us!

Thank you for organizing these meetings, Melissa Gregg. I'm new to Rochester and new to BiggerPockets. I look forward to attending future meetings.

Hello, everyone. Are meet-ups still scheduled for the third Thursday of the month ( Jan 18th) ? If so, you can count me in. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here