Real Estate Networking in Rochester, MN

Real Estate Networking in Rochester, MN

Todd SolbergPro Member
Rental Property Investor 路 Byron, MN 路 Member since 2015 路 71 posts 路 34 votes

Does anyone know of a RE group in Rochester, MN that meets regularly? I know the MN state REIA is in the Twin Cities, but looking for something more local. I'm new to RE and want to learn all I can from locals who have done it! Thank you!

Todd

1Reply
153 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent 路 Rochester, MN 路 Member since 2017 路 49 posts 路 23 votes
9y

We're meeting again on Thursday evening June 15th! 7:00pm at the Keller Williams office in NW Rochester.  All are welcome!

See this reply in the discussion

66 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rochester, MN 路 Member since 2016 路 1 post 路 0 votes
    7y

    Hello,

    I'm interested in attending a meeting, when is the next meeting taking place?

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Rochester, MN 路 Member since 2017 路 49 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Hello! We're still meeting on the third Thursday of the month at Keller Williams Premier Realty Rochester 7:00-8:30. We'd love to meet you then & there!

  • Member since 2019 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
    7y

    Hi, are you guys getting together on April 18th? 

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Rochester, MN 路 Member since 2017 路 49 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    @Patrick J Scanlon Yes we are! 7:00 pm at Keller Williams Premier Realty.

  • Member since 2019 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
    7y

    Great!  See you then.

  • Rochester, MN 路 Member since 2016 路 1 post 路 0 votes
    7y

    Hello, are you still holding meetings?  I tried (May 16th) the 2765 commerce drive address and the doors were locked.  

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Rochester, MN 路 Member since 2017 路 49 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Hello!  I'm sorry this happened! I heard that they met last night and had 4 new people, so hopefully you hung around just long enough that you were one of the 4 new people! I always ask another agent to host the meetings if I can't be there and there was some miscommunication yesterday.

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Rochester, MN 路 Member since 2017 路 49 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    September 19, 7:00 pm, Keller Williams Premier Realty - it's "back to school" for real estate investing!

  • Champlin, MN 路 Member since 2018 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
    6y

    Been absent for awhile, I am assuming the next meeting is on November 21st at 7? I hoping to get back into it cause I have finally moved to Rochester. Only thing that sucks is I don't get off till 8ish, so I could maybe catch the last half hour, how often are y'all ending early? Lastly does anyone around here do Airbnb subletting? I know last time I was at a meeting y'all were saying the market is over saturated. But my brother and I seem interested in the idea because we don't need our own property to do it and could be an easier in. 

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Rochester, MN 路 Member since 2017 路 49 posts 路 23 votes
    6y

    November 21st is our next meeting! We go from 7:00-8:30 and rarely end on time, though I have to get locked up and get my kids to bed, so we usually move the conversation to the foyer around 8:30.

    I believe there are a few examples of Airbnb subletting. @Nick Stageberg might have some tenants doing that. I know of a couple listings in one of the newer apartment buildings as well, so clearly it's happening around town. 

    @Robert Barksdale maybe we'll see you next month!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Rochester, MN 路 Member since 2016 路 45 posts 路 25 votes
    6y

    Thanks for the call out, Melissa!  Feel free to reach out to me, Robert, and I look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Rochester, MN 路 Member since 2017 路 49 posts 路 23 votes
    6y

    Our March meeting is cancelled due to coronavirus precautions! 

  • Member since 2018 路 1 post 路 0 votes
    6y

    I don鈥檛 see a link. Is it just me? 馃

  • Investor 路 Rochester, MN 路 Member since 2016 路 80 posts 路 37 votes
    6y

    We are now doing virtual meetings.  Join our Facebook group "Rochester MN Real Estate Investors" to get the link to join!  I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe and being able to weather this storm.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  


  • Rental Property Investor 路 Rochester, MN 路 Member since 2016 路 45 posts 路 25 votes
    6y

    @Stephanie Barnier Yes unfortunately biggerpockets removed the link.  As Jessica said you can jump in the Rochester MN real estate investors facebook group to get all of the info and view the recording of our last meeting!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.