General Contractors - Kansas City

18 Replies

Can someone recommend a General Contractor in Kansas City for apartment building rehab. Please PM me. Thanks!

@Jesse Rolla I have a contractor to recommend.  I'll send you a PM.

I could recommend one or two as well if you'd like to PM me. 

I may be able to answer any questions.

Hey everyone, im just piggy backing off of this post but i would like the names of a few good trustworthy contractors. I live in CA so if they have worked with out of town investors that would be awesome.

Feel free to PM me

@dallas feel free to contact me brother

@Chris Dawson @Andrew Syrios

I'd be interested in your recommendations for GC's. If you could message me with their information it would be a great help.

Thanks, 

@Avi Garg

I got a couple of names if you would like to PM me I will share with you and give you my opinions thus far : (

@Chris Dawson @Ted Klein   Do you mind sharing those contacts with me as well? I've been having trouble looking for general contractors that have experience working with apartment rehab projects

@Anthony Wong

If you want to PM me I will share with you what I have and my opinions.

Ted

Hey all - I'd be interested in your recommendations for GC's as well - preferably ones who've worked with out of state investors.

Thanks in advance!

Hello All

I'm interested in a reliable licensed contractor, please PM me. Thanks

@Jesse Rolla Let me know if you are still looking for a contractor that knows MFR.

@Blake Brose , were you able to find and work with some contractors you would recommend? If so I would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks!

Yeah, I am a GC focusing on multi-family and larger flips. Let's chat some time. You can call, text or email me.

@Ryan Marrs  Yeah, I am a GC focusing on multi-family and larger flips. Let's chat some time. You can call, text or email me.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here