What are you going to do when the market turns?

What are you going to do when the market turns?

Lenexa, KS · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 14 votes

In Kansas City, the single family home prices dropped 20% in 2008 in many areas and the inventory and day on market increased dramatically. When the next downward cycle hits, what are the:

1) Key drivers (economy, interest rates, war, local economy change, lending changes)

2) Impacts (price drop, days on market, both, no funding, acquisition costs)

3) Strategies (a. buy, fix and hold; b. buy/sit; c. do nothing; d. buy/wholesale)

We are in a long 7 year real estate boom and this can't continue forever. I wished it would, but I want to get folks sentiment on the topic.

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 157 posts · 83 votes
    9y

    I looking forward to the fall it will get a lot of the fake investors out the market. And create opportunities for individuals that aren't using all this loose cash that is circulating. 

    I am stacking my paper up now to snatch some of the opportunity coming... 

    Stay ready so you do not have get ready!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.