User Stats

Votes
Cory M.
Votes |
Searching for real estate agents Kansas City & Indianapolis

Cory M.
Posted Oct 11 2019, 09:06

Hello BP community,

If anyone has realtors experienced with working with investors either in KC or Indianapolis please let me know!
Much appreciated,

Cory

User Stats

Votes
Matt Moylan
  • Insurance Broker
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Insurance Broker
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Oct 11 2019, 12:14

What type of realtor?  Residential or Commercial?  Do you have a specific kind of property in mind?

User Stats

Votes
Steven May
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Oct 13 2019, 08:40

If you are going the residential route — Samantha Salem, works for Reece Nichols Real Estate Team. 

She’s been great for me with viewing potential house hacking properties as well as investment properties. Also does a great job at communicating with listing and sellers agents and sellers themselves! 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Colton Howell
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Overland Park, KS
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Overland Park, KS
Replied Oct 14 2019, 13:30

Cory,

If you are interested in working with a commercial agent, I would love to be of service to you. I would not be much help with residential, however I could ask around my office for recommendations for you.

User Stats

Votes
Cheree Tate
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Shawnee Mission, KS
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Shawnee Mission, KS
Replied Oct 24 2019, 05:16

Hi, Cory.

I've lived in KC most of my life, have been an investor for almost 10 years, and a realtor for 6 years. My husband and I have owned SFR & multi-family in rural, urban and suburban locations. We've bought off of MLS, at auction, flipped, been landlords, and have experience doing 1031 exchanges. I'd appreciate the opportunity to discuss your goals and show how I can help.