Anyone need help with anything? Placing bandit signs?

Anyone need help with anything? Placing bandit signs?

Investor · St. Louis Mo · Member since 2015 · 211 posts · 129 votes

Hello everyone,

 I am a young investor in the St. Louis area.  I am doing this full time but have down time that I would like to use to help others and further my education.  If anyone could use help with their real estate business, let's connect.  I could drive for dollars for you, place bandit signs, view properties for you, or whatever else you can think of.  I am really looking to learn as much as possible about this business and don't mind doing the work that the more experienced don't like to do! 

Lets connect! 

Kyle Grimm


2Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor/Landlord · Farmington Hills, MI · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y

@Kyle Grimm, it is refreshing to see someone offering to help before asking for (or worse, demanding) what they need. I expect you will soon find someone to take you up on your offer and will be successful. Best wishes.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Buy and Hold Investor & Wholesaler · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 102 posts · 29 votes
    11y
    Kyle, Let's connect! I am interested to lean more about you. Dave
  • Investor/Landlord · Farmington Hills, MI · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Kyle Grimm, it is refreshing to see someone offering to help before asking for (or worse, demanding) what they need. I expect you will soon find someone to take you up on your offer and will be successful. Best wishes.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    Great job @Kyle Grimm

    You have the right attitude to get somewhere in this biz.

  • Investor · St. Louis Mo · Member since 2015 · 211 posts · 129 votes
    11y

    Thanks a lot @Jeff Rabinowitz! I hope so too. Ive been doing a lot of networking at a local REI club and have a few guys mentoring me. But always looking to learn more!

  • Investor · St. Louis Mo · Member since 2015 · 211 posts · 129 votes
    11y

    Thanks @James Wise!  I absolutely love this business.  You know it bad when you cant sleep at night because you can't stop thinking about real estate! 

  • Investor · St. Louis Mo · Member since 2015 · 211 posts · 129 votes
    11y

    I will send you a message @David Dodge!

  • Investor · Machesney Park, IL · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Kyle, would like to connect with you....I live in Rockford but grew up in Hannibal-worked in Quincy...still have family in Quincy and St. Louis. Real estate investing is a relatively new thing for me even tho have dabbled in it for years!! ;)  Congrats on reaching your 2015 goals!   

    Liz Boyer

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.