New guy out here in Lincoln, NE

5 Replies

Hey everyone! My name is Avery and I am fresh to the real estate scene. I am looking to really get into it. I have put quite a bit of thought into it and it really seems like something I could be passionate about. I am out here in Lincoln, NE and want to start up my career here. If anyone has any information on the market in Lincoln and any good agents or MLS I would very much appreciate it. I'm looking to flip and would like to create a portfolio of rental properties as well. Any help is appreciated!

I would look at a lot of houses, meet a lot of people and take some action.

Hi Avery! I have access to the MLS and can definitely help you with whatever you need. I have experience with both flips and rentals.

@Mark Abele , how can I go about getting set up with you? I am just starting to really look at houses and need to get set up with an agent so I can start receiving alerts and what not. I'm ready to take the first jump in I just need to find one that meets my criteria.

Hi, Avery! Welcome to BiggerPockets and especially welcome to Lincoln! I would be happy to help with any questions you may have. Feel free to reach out or connect.

Congrats on taking the plunge. Don't get too excited and jump into something that won't get the returns you need. Take your time. Lincoln is a good market. Good luck!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here