Turnkey operators in Las Vegas

7 Replies

hi!

I am considering Las Vegas market for turnkey investing. If you are or know a turnkey rental operator in Las Vegas please let me know. Would love to chat. 

Thank you 

@Alik Levin I doubt there is one operating there in the current market.  The numbers are just not there for the turnkey model to work.  

I have been doing a lot of research in the Las Vegas market... I think there are some great deals out there right now. However, I don't know a provider. Sorry :(

Hi @Alik Levin ,

Would love to be a resource and introduce you to Roofstock! Let me know when we can connect!

@Alik Levin it’s he sign of the times. It’s a sellers market and the cashflow overall in the nation especially for zero effort turnkey just is it really there other than the MidWest and south markets.

@Lane Kawaoka, @Alik Levin

Hello Lane & Alik,

You are correct that there is not enough margin for turnkey. However, there are still good properties to be found. Note that there are not many, about 1 in 2000 properties is a good investment. The days are gone when you could find these by cruising real estate sites. However, Las Vegas is poised to grow significantly for the next 2-3 years so a lot of our clients are getting in at this time. PM me if you would like specifics.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here