Investors Visiting Cleveland from 9/23 - 9/26

11 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

Hello BP,

I'm an active Midwest RE investor who purchased 16 units in Indianapolis in the last year and a half but looking to expand into a new market and have selected Cleveland for the long-term potential of the city for buy & holds in certain areas of town. My associates and I already have 1-2 units there each, but am looking to expand our holdings and scale up into multiple 2-4 units and into Euclid for high-value SFH's.

Are you a local investor, property manager, contractor, or lender? My 3 investor friends and I would love to meet you and talk real estate over breakfast, lunch, dinner or in your office.

We always look to add value to you as well if you are willing to connect. Thanks and looking forward to meeting you out there!

Hi Derek, It would be great to connect with you and see if we can help you break into this market further. My partner at Ivy Hill Properties, Dulcey Barr, has over 25 years of on the ground experience in the SFH market in Cleveland. We actually just got a great town home in Euclid under contract that will be starting renovations shortly and then will get a qualified, screen tenant. This new property in Euclid is within walking distance to the new Amazon Distribution Center. Are you still coming in 9/23-26? Do you still have time for quick introduction? Thanks! Hallie

Hi Derek, It would be great to connect with you and see if we can help you break into this market further. My partner at Ivy Hill Properties, Dulcey Barr, has over 25 years of on the ground experience in the SFH market in Cleveland. We actually just got a great town home in Euclid under contract that will be starting renovations shortly and then will get a qualified, screen tenant. This new property in Euclid is within walking distance to the new Amazon Distribution Center. Are you still coming in 9/23-26? Do you still have time for quick introduction? Private message me, if you do! Thanks! Hallie

Updated over 2 years ago

OOPS! Please disregard this duplicate post.

@Derek Clifford Hey Derek I am an active investor in Cleveland. I run a construction group that mainly does high end stuff on the east side, Cle heights and Shaker heights. If you want to jump on the phone and talk shop I'm always down. I manage everything from my home base down here in Orange County. Not sure where in California you're located but I'm having people over my place Oct 25, and flying my contractor down to do a Q&A. All are welcome! https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/616958-cleveland-real-estate-investing-from-ca-q-and-a-w-our-contractor

Derek please let me know if you are still looking to meet up with individuals. I would love to go over some ideas about Euclid and Northeast Ohio-Cleveland area in general. I have an additional city similar to Euclid that I believe would offer easier access to inventory and offers better schools and amenities with possible higher appreciation over the long haul.  

In addition, I can show you our most current success in Euclid which we just finished and rented. 

PM if interested.

Greetings, I'm a newbe to the group. I've been a contractor specializing in kitchen and bath remodeling for over 30 years.

I'm currently in the Tremont area, I'd love to be included if you're meeting up in the area.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

David Rupp