I need a strong investment team in Cleveland Ohio area.

6 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

Originally posted by @Sharon Hsu :
I’m heading to Cleveland area on a week and I would love any suggestions for a good Property manager and realtor. Thanks!

What are you looking to do?buy and hold? Flip? etc?

I’m heading to Cleveland area on a week and I would love any suggestions for a good Property manager and realtor. Thanks!

Not sure if you've ever found what you were looking for or not but one thing i'd like to note for you & any other investors who may be reading this is yes, a strong PM team & Agent are very important but nobody is magic. The number 1 determining factor in how your investment performs is going to be the area in which the investment is located. 

In Cleveland we've got some areas that are very blighted along with others that are very affluent with varying levels of neighborhoods in between. The tenant base in each of these asset classes is very different & there isn't much if anything an investor or property management company can do to change the make up of the citizens of a neighborhood. As such I created The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods for you guys so you know what you are looking at when you're checking out Zillow & Realtor.com. Look at more than just the numbers guys, look at who's going to be renting your house & ask yourself if you are prepared to deal with the ups & the downs of that type of person. If you are, awesome. If not maybe move up the asset class for now.

Hi Sharon! I hope that you found what you were looking for and that your team is coming together to crush it here in Cleveland! Let me know if there is any way I can help! Would love to meet up next time you come into town. 

Cleveland is a great place to invest! Good luck with your visit!