• Investor
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Coming Back home to Philly

Darius Rafiei
  • Investor
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted May 23 2017, 13:20

I am coming back home to Philly after being out in California for the past 6 years. I have found several investors that are interested in investing in Multi-family properties in Philadelphia. 

I will be moving back to Philly in August and planning to get my real estate license by the end of the summer. I would appreciate any contacts and recommendations & insight.  

User Stats

Votes
David Stafford
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Philadelphia, PA
Replied May 24 2017, 11:01

Hi, @Darius Rafiei

Please feel free to reach out to me anytime that is convenient for you. I live and invest in the city, hold my license and who knows, perhaps we could be of great help to each other. 

-dave 

User Stats

Votes
Clay Packel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Philadelphia, PA
Replied Jun 6 2017, 08:30

Hey @Darius Rafiei

Shoot me a message when you get a chance. I'm a local agent/wholesaler and there's always multi families on my desk. I know the investment market in Philly extremely well. Would love to help in any way I can!

-Clay

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Flesher
  • Architect
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
  • Architect
  • Philadelphia, PA
Replied Jun 7 2017, 14:36

Hi @Darius Rafiei

I'm a designer at Cadre Design, an architecture firm in Manayunk. We do a lot of work with investors in the Philadelphia market. Feel free to reach out if you need help with design or getting permits.