Property Managers in Philadelphia

3 Replies

Hello All,

I am hoping to close on my first rental property in the Point Breeze area at the end of the month. I live in NYC for I am looking to use a reliable and honest Property Manager. I wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on who the good ones are. I interviewed a couple of them and they all seemed good. Here is the list

Bay Management Group

Skyline Management

OFC Group

Has anyone used these firms in the past?

Any thoughts would be must appreciated.

Thank you!!

Hi @Maneesh Joshi :

Try @Joe White --- he's an active member on the forums and provides property management services in the Philadelphia area. 

Disclaimer: While I’m an attorney licensed to practice in PA, I’m not your attorney. What I wrote above does not create an attorney/client relationship between us. I wrote the above for informational purposes. Do not rely on it for legal advice. Always consult with your attorney before you rely on the above information.

I would look into TCS management company or JG Real Estate both are solid companies and have great reputations in the area.

Bst,

David B

@Maneesh Joshi

let me know if I can assist when time permits. I just opened a new management company as well.

regards
joe scorese

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here