Pearland local meetup 3/24/18

21 Replies

Hi all,

We will be getting together for another meetup at BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse on 3/24/18. I look forward to seeing everyone that were able to attend our previous meeting, and would like to meet more new faces. I can't wait to hear about everyone's progress in order for us all to network and learn from one another.

@Shenice B. I noticed you have ran other meetings in the past. Feel free chime in with ideas that we can implement to improve out meetup.

Hope to see you all there!

Hi @Damon Santa Maria ! It will be the same bat time, same bat channel.

1pm on 3/24/18 at BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse.

See ya there!

Great. See you then. How do we notify the others from last time?

Hey Minh! I think meeting at a bar/restaurant is great. Usually that's where I host my events. I'm not sure if I'll make this one. If I do, I may be really late. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

I am new to Bigger Pocket and the Houston area.  I would love to attend the local meetup on 3/24/18.  What is the process?

Hi @Minh Le , thanks for organizing again, I plan on being there.

Just a reminder, our meetup is going to take place at the Denny's at:

11221 Broadway Blvd, Pearland, TX 77584

Meet at 1pm

@Minh Le Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend the meeting today - quite a few things have come up that I need to attend to today. Please keep me posted for future meetings & you guys have fun without me. 

I’m looking forward to attend the next meeting, have fun guys and gals.  

Missed this one- hope to be able to attend the next one that you guys have.

Would love to attend the next meet up. Please keep me updated.

I would love to attend the next meet up. Please
Let Me know how to sign up. Thanks

Hi all! I hope everybody is doing well. I'm new to bigger pockets.com. I'm new to real estate investing and I'm very interested in the next meet up.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here