Skip to content
Dallas Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Hyangsoon Collins
  • Newark, CA
Votes |
Looking for rental investment in Arlington, TX - Let's connect!

Hyangsoon Collins
  • Newark, CA
Posted May 18 2018, 12:38

Hello guys- my husband and I are looking for rental investment opportunity in Arlington, TX. As out of state investors, we would like to connect seasoned/local experts and would like to meet up in person soon so we have a strong team that we can rely on their local knowledge and wisdom. 

We purchased a small condo in San Jose, CA in 2012 and as my husband is a residential construction project manager who has several skills, we were able to semi-rehab the place, held and sold for a single family home. 

We are basically looking for SFHs buy/hold but where the cashflow makes sense. Once we have a strong foundation (good team) hopefully soon enough, we'd like to get two or three properties 3 bed+ ~$130k with ~$1.5k monthly rental income.

My husband is not really open to too much of rehab (maybe cosmetic stuffs which can be done in a week) until later of this journey..

We would love to connect so please let me know- also, if you have any tips/resources I can dig in in order to learn about Arlington real estate, please let me know- I'm such a nerd and love to research/dig in... thank you!!!

Loading replies...