Does anyone have experience with A+ Federal Credit Union??

Does anyone have experience with A+ Federal Credit Union??

Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 280 posts · 176 votes

I'd like to switch to a local Credit Union in order to build a relationship to assist with future investments. A+ Credit Union in Central Texas seems like a good option. However, I'd like to hear first hand experiences before I pull the trigger. Thanks!

1Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 662 posts · 1k+ votes
8y

Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union RBFCU is outstanding.  I only have 43 years experience with them as a consumer.  Great banking products to include residential mortgage loans and business loans.  Great HELOCs as well. Give them a call you will be happy you did.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Georgetown, TX · Member since 2016 · 96 posts · 74 votes
    8y

    My wife is a Member Services Officer there and I hold both a personal and business account there. They provided excellent customer service and competitive rates. I have not used them for any business loans or mortgages but they do have specific service departments dedicated to servicing each of those types of loans. Overall I give them an A+. PM me if you would like the contact information for any of their branches. 

  • Investor / Syndicator · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 366 posts · 220 votes
    8y

    We had a lot of roadblocks doing a commercial loan with their office in Austin. Seemed their commercial lending dept lacked a lot of experience about basic things. I imagine it's because its a new strategy for them and will probably improve over time as their team grows. Try University. Their team comes from a lot of experience.

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    I don't have any experience with A+, but I've been using University FCU for many years and would recommend them highly.  Their website is user friendly, their phone service is excellent, locations work well for me as I still actually visit local branches once or twice a month.  I have used them for car loans but no investment loans or services.

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 62 posts · 26 votes
    8y

    Amplify CU is great as well!

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 662 posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union RBFCU is outstanding.  I only have 43 years experience with them as a consumer.  Great banking products to include residential mortgage loans and business loans.  Great HELOCs as well. Give them a call you will be happy you did.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.