Does anyone have experience with A+ Federal Credit Union??

5 Replies

I'd like to switch to a local Credit Union in order to build a relationship to assist with future investments. A+ Credit Union in Central Texas seems like a good option. However, I'd like to hear first hand experiences before I pull the trigger. Thanks!

My wife is a Member Services Officer there and I hold both a personal and business account there. They provided excellent customer service and competitive rates. I have not used them for any business loans or mortgages but they do have specific service departments dedicated to servicing each of those types of loans. Overall I give them an A+. PM me if you would like the contact information for any of their branches. 

We had a lot of roadblocks doing a commercial loan with their office in Austin. Seemed their commercial lending dept lacked a lot of experience about basic things. I imagine it's because its a new strategy for them and will probably improve over time as their team grows. Try University. Their team comes from a lot of experience.

I don't have any experience with A+, but I've been using University FCU for many years and would recommend them highly.  Their website is user friendly, their phone service is excellent, locations work well for me as I still actually visit local branches once or twice a month.  I have used them for car loans but no investment loans or services.

Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union RBFCU is outstanding.  I only have 43 years experience with them as a consumer.  Great banking products to include residential mortgage loans and business loans.  Great HELOCs as well. Give them a call you will be happy you did.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.