Skip to content
Fort Worth Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Amiee Baker
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
where is the best place to post wholesale deals ?

Amiee Baker
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Worth, TX
Posted Sep 14 2016, 10:26

Hi - I have 3 wholesale/ rehab  properties, in surrounding DFW area  that I am working on that will be under contract in the next day or two. Where is the best place to post these to find buyers? thanks

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Michael
  • Lender
  • Frederick/ Falls Church DC, Maryland & Virginia
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Frederick/ Falls Church DC, Maryland & Virginia
Replied Sep 14 2016, 11:00

You should always be building your buyers list so that you can send out an email campaign when you get a property.  

Since these are right around the corner try Craigslist, all your local Meetups, and BP market place.  If you really get desperate you can cold call agents and shop them to their investor clients.  If the numbers work and these are truly good deals I don't think you will have a hard time finding a buyer.  

User Stats

Votes
Brian Compton
  • Contractor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Sep 14 2016, 11:11

Ditto to what Andrew said. If they are truly good deals, you won't need to look hard for buyers. But posting on CL is a great start. Or, click the ads on CL for "WE BUY HOUSES CASH!!!" and call them with your deal. Get a pro account and post on here. Search for other local wholesalers on BP and throw them a kickback for access to their buyers list. Go to meetup.com and look for local meetups that you can attend nightly and take flyers to advertise your properties until you get them assigned. It sounds like you're about to accomplish the difficult part (finding the lead and getting it under contract). The buyer is easy (if it's a deal).

Best of luck Amiee!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Amiee Baker
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Worth, TX
Replied Sep 14 2016, 13:07

@Andrew Michael and @Brian Compton thanks. I will be going to a meetup this Saturday so thanks for the idea of some flyers - I will make some of those up . And I have joined several facebook groups for REI to post deals. I am an agent as well and have access to mls and am confident about the comps, so I don't expect to have any trouble finding a buyer for them they are solid deals . But more concerned about finding a "good" buyer that will for sure close.

Brian, I did have a pro membership on here but just downgraded because I wasn't seeing any value for the pro membership - I did see where you could post deals but they were all jumbled up with different locations and it just didn't seem to be all that user friendly. Am I wrong about that? Is this a good place to wholesale deals?

Andrew - thanks for the advice on putting together a buyers list - I just started this "whole thing" six weeks ago and have been so busy marketing and trying to get deals that I didn't network at the meetings like I should have - I was just chunking it down into baby steps to keep from getting overwhelmed lol

User Stats

Votes
Brian Compton
  • Contractor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Sep 14 2016, 13:18

I can't speak personally to the success rate of posting wholesale deals on here with the pro membership, I just know I see it from time to time in my market so thought it worked lol. Bummer to hear you didn't get a lot of value from the pro. But good to know!

Similar to calling CL ads for WE BUY HOUSES, call the bandit signs in your neighborhoods. Get their contact info and add to your list. If you're available during the day, go to some courthouse auctions. Plenty of people there with cash. Go a couple times and look for repeat buyers. Then become friends.

User Stats

Votes
Amiee Baker
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Worth, TX
Replied Sep 14 2016, 13:32

@Brian Compton thanks - all great info ! 

User Stats

Votes
Chris Mayfield
  • Wholesaler
  • Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Gilbert, AZ
Replied Sep 14 2016, 13:35

@Amiee Baker can you direct message me on here the addresses and prices? thanks!

User Stats

Votes
David Bokman
  • Real Estate Investor/Wholesaler
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor/Wholesaler
  • Philadelphia, PA
Replied Sep 14 2016, 15:49

You need to develop a buyers list of your own....that is the best! In order to do that your gonna have get out and network.

User Stats

Votes
Ricardo Rosales
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Katy, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Katy, TX
Replied Sep 16 2016, 18:49

@Amiee Baker I am flipping a property near Dallas and could rehab a couple of more, send me some numbers to see what you have. I am in the Houston area and branching out all over Texas.

User Stats

Votes
Juan Cristales
  • Investor
  • Willis, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Willis, TX
Replied Sep 18 2016, 20:41

BOOST it on FB! I have no "buyers list" and can sell off my houses in about 7 days (under-contract, not a close). No joke. Let me know if you need help setting that up. It costs a few bucks but definitely worth it. 

User Stats

Votes
Amiee Baker
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Worth, TX
Replied Sep 19 2016, 06:58

@Juan Cristales  thanks. that is a great idea do you put it together on a blog then boost it? do you work with out of state buyers? 

User Stats

Votes
Tony Grant
  • Wholesaler
  • Frederick, MD
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Frederick, MD
Replied Sep 21 2016, 06:44

Hey Amiee call your local area "We Buy Houses" just do a google search for your area we buy houses then call them tell them what you have you should have no problem selling.

Hope I could help,

Tony

User Stats

Votes
Prince Patridge
  • Realtor and Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
  • Realtor and Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Replied Sep 25 2016, 06:58

Hi Amiee, 

I hope I am not to late, but if I may extend my hand. 

I am an end buyer here in the Ft Worth area. I can send you my resume 

plus credentials of work I have done in the past.

But also I would be building up a buyers list on Craigslist. I have built my list up to 

400 since I started. If you have a good deal and the numbers make sense than someone off

Craigslist should respond. Hope this helps...