Nanaimo meetup, anyone interested?

5 Replies

Hi BP people!

I'm going to try to organize a meet up in Nanaimo if anyone is interested. I'm the new organizer for the Nanaimo Real Estate Investors Group on meetup.com. They have had dwindling numbers, and I'm hoping to revitalize the group. Would anyone on here be interested in coming out?

Hi Josh,

I'm going to schedule something in the next couple of days. I'll post back here, when I know when and where.

Hi everyone, I'm setting up a meet at the Starbucks at 6334 Metral dr in Nanaimo. This is a great time to come introduce yourself!

Please let me know if you plan to attend, if I get a lot of RSVPs, I will need to change to a larger venue. The info and details are on meetup.com with the Nanaimo Real Estate Investors Group

We are now meeting the third Monday of each month, at the North Nanaimo Library from 6:00-8:00. If anyone is interested, check out the Nanaimo real estate investor group on meetup.com and RSVP.

I'd post this on the events page on here, but it doesn't seem to include Canada.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here