Patrick Britton
  • Ann Arbor, MI
Votes |
Greg Pinneo

Patrick Britton
  • Ann Arbor, MI
Posted Sep 25 2014, 07:08

Hi,

A long time ago I was a stock broker in Vancouver Canada.  my sales manager was really big with life coaches and motivational speakers like Tony Robbins as well as finance "gurus" like T Harv Egger and Robert Kiyosaki.  I quickly got a very nasty taste in my mouth as I came to the belief that those who can't do, teach.  I also came across a whole slew of "life coaches" whom I knew to be broke, unsuccessful or sometimes even just downright pathetic...and they were telling me what to do!  hah!  

anyway, since the early 2000s i have dismissed every single motivational speaker, guru, etc., i have come across.  i think they make tons of money...telling people what to do, selling cds, books, courses, etc.  

however...last night i went to a local networking event and listened to Greg Pinneo, an apparent self estate investor from WA but with dealings all around the country.  While he wont get into many of the financing details he employs until Saturday's event, which i am attending, i was honestly impressed by him.  he asked some pretty good questions and pointed out some rather basic, albeit extremely useful thought paradigms.

has anyone any experience with him or his events?  at this event there were a lot of the top producing realtors and they all said they've attended his events and done his courses etc., and all said he's wonderful...so maybe there's something to it.  

thoughts?  

Loading replies...