• Burr Ridge, IL
Votes |
chris mcclatchey cleveland oh real estate program

Darmi Parikh
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Burr Ridge, IL
Posted Oct 20 2014, 09:21

Hello:

Any one use chris mcclatchey's wealth building real estate program aka My Real Wealth? I attained his presentation in Chicago. He claims $ 00.00 out of your pocket and using seller financing approach. He claims his system  runs on  automation as power of zero. Any one has use it? Please give your thoughts.

Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Frederick Church
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Henderson, NV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Henderson, NV
Replied Nov 14 2016, 13:50

I've met Chris, and have talked with him on several Occasions because I am a member of the same REIA. He does not try to push his program on you. He makes you aware of what it can do, and since i have met him he has never once ask me if I was interested in purchasing or being a member, or even pricing. Chris provides a lot of information, and if you get to know Chris, you would find out he has a long list of credibility, to include being a Lawyer for many years. I have talked with him over some time over his last acquisitions and was amazed through the process. Chris teaches you to think outside the box, which if you are not in that mindset, does not seem very possible. I will admit I have not used his methods to obtain any properties, but, my partner and I just did a deal using the same type of idea and we got 0% which saved us some time and money, so 0% is possible. I have talked with a few people that are members of his program that have successfully implemented his methods and are doing well with them. I am looking forward to actually doing my first one using his strategy.

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Tomaselli
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied May 28 2017, 19:33

haha when you try to own a guru and get owned by a former Attorney of law. Love this 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Christopher McClatchey
  • Melbourne, FL
Votes |
  • Melbourne, FL
Replied May 29 2017, 07:09

Joseph Tomaselli I'm not quite sure what you mean. Please elaborate!!

User Stats

Votes
Joe English
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied Dec 11 2017, 12:23

I think what he meant was that someone attempted to cast doubt on your reputation, and you were able to validate your exercise even with the assistance of other members who had first hand experiences with you. BTW, any plans to come back to the Houston area?

User Stats

Votes
Michelle Elsaid
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jan 6 2018, 11:11

I went to his one day seminar in Orlando, FL and learned a lot of invaluable information, highly recommend.

User Stats

Votes
Herbart Ruiz
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jan 19 2018, 04:44

I went to his one day seminar as well, and I got whole new perspective on real estate investing. @Christopher McClatchey is a member and one of the leaders of our local REIA, where I have met many other seasoned and well respected investors who have either followed his program or partnered with him with great success. His one day seminar was that informative, and I look forward to the chance to take his 3 day seminar. Also, I'm not saying this is the only way to do business, but it's definitely a new approach to add to my arsenal. However, if you're not open to new ideas, his program is not for you. I think that's great news for us who are open to thinking differently...less competition.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 26 2018, 13:24

I attended a recent 3 day "Power of Zero" Seller Finance training conducted by Chris McClatchey. The entire session was all about great content that was easy to understand, practical, and relevant. I believe the information is reliable from the viewpoint of being market tested and likely to produce reasonable results. I have paid a LOT of money on other courses presented by gurus, and I find that from the viewpoint of experience with other educator/vendors, and common sense discernment, Chris McClatchey delivers Great Value, in a professional and fun environment. The responsibility to succeed in Seller finance taught by Chris is on me, since he has easily passed the "smell" test.

User Stats

Votes
Brian Ortiz
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fairfield, CT
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fairfield, CT
Replied Feb 25 2019, 10:33

I just watched a Vimeo with Chris giving a 1 hour long introduction to his Power of Zero presentation - I found the information both sound and compelling. One challenge that I can't seem to get over is that like Chris, I am a buy and hold investor with limited margins. How can an investor do a 10 year zero interest loan (instead of a 30 year mortgage) and still have enough wiggle room to profit on a buy and hold property while making those payments for 10 years? It seems like that the advantage to Chris's system is the greatly accelerated equity but it sacrifices cash flow for the initial 10 years? Am I thinking about this correctly? What am I missing? Thanks!