mentor program

3 Replies

Recently been called to join  ROBERT SHEMIN Success Path mentoring program. I took the 3 day seminar and passed on the VIP program they charge 20,000 plus up to 41,000 dollars. Now they are offering 11,500 dollars for  unlimited on line coaching and telephone  for 1 year. Is this a scam ?

Find a local mentor in Your Market.

He also does his own seminars, I've taken a few of those and they are great!

Anyone that charges that much is garbage. All the big shots charge $25,000-$50,000+, and it's such a waste of money. Armando Montilongo, the Flipping Vegas guy, etc. You can find everything you need on this site, or you can look for the "Wholesaler's Bible" by Jerry Norton. I have it, and got it for free, but can't remember how I got it or where. Some of the people whose info I thought was actually good: Preston Ely, Cody Sperber, Joe McCall, Jerry Norton, Kent Clothier, etc.

I would look through this website and get all the info you can, and if you want to, buy some info from anyone who has a good reputation in real estate. Don't do any boot camps or seminars, or whatever. They get you there and you pay a couple grand for that, then they get you to drop $30K or $40K for their REAL program, which probably won't give you the info you need anyway.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here