Wow! Pensado's Place talks about Rich Dad Poor Dad

4 Replies

What's up guys, 

I'm a big believer in the Universe and following intuition. I found Bigger Pockets a few months ago and love the podcasts. I have bought a few books, I recently finished Rich Dad Poor Dad. I'm a full-time DJ and music engineer and was blown away when Rihanna's producer for "B*tch Better Have My Money" brought up Rich Dad Poor Dad in his interview on Pensado's Place and talks about the importance of financial advice and awareness. So cool. Love you Bigger Pockets! 

Here is the link to the interview (starts around 27 min mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9iEcNb79Qk&index=...

Patrick

Wooow!!! I actually love Pensado's Place! It's so crazy how things line up. I say nothing is coincidental. I'm a musician myself and I think lots of us don't take into consideration that we won't be able to rip and run forever! Real Estate will never go away... Rich Dad Poor Dad is probably my favorite book, period! Good luck with everything !!!

Thanks Joshua! Same to you! Best of luck with everything. I would love to get into Real Estate one day. Right now I'm just researching and saving and plan to house hack in about a year. Bigger Pockets has been the best tool for me to open my eyes to the world of Real Estate. I think being in music myself and not having a "normal" job has definitely sparked my interest in learning how to make money or sustain money in creative and entrepreneurial ways. Rich Dad Poor Dad was my first investor mindset book and I just ordered about 6 more books from the Bigger Pockets list of recommended books! 

Originally posted by @Rick Alvi : I'm a full-time DJ and music engineer and was blown away when Rihanna's producer for "B*tch Better Have My Money" brought up Rich Dad Poor Dad in his interview on Pensado's Place and talks about the importance of financial advice and awareness.

That might as well be called the landlord song, because we sing it every month. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here