• Real Estate Investor
  • Sioux Falls, SD
Votes |
newbies and pros

Aaron Junck
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Sioux Falls, SD
Posted Feb 1 2013, 09:56

I understand most newbies have the same dilemmas (little cash to INVEST in a mentor). And most mentors have little TIME to just hand out to newbies...

I know most mentors and "gurus" have said that for newbies to get started to go search for the deals and criteria that they set out.

My question is are their any mentors out there that have thought of saying I am willing to teach you the basics and then some and in return any deals you put together you give me say 10% of the ownership or profits ... for any of deals done the next year or even two ?

Any thoughts? Or maybe just the opposite can be said.. A newbie could say in exchange for teaching me and giving me 10% of any deals I bring to you.

I for one understand when you have "skin" in the game it makes you accountable and it makes you not give up as easy. I would think that for newbies that are eager to get into the "game" that having this motivation would be huge.

I personally love learning and also teaching others what I have learned. This is just a simple post to hopefully help some ideas flow that are maybe outside the box a little to benefit both the newbies and the pros.

Loading replies...