Votes
Mark H.
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
Roofer / handyman recommendations?

Mark H.
  • Richmond, VA
Posted May 25 2017, 09:25

I have a potential roof leak on my personal residence.  The builder didn't leave any way to access the attic space short of cutting holes through the drywall which I'd prefer to avoid.  I was hoping someone might have a recommendation for someone who could come look at the roof.

So far I've reached out to 4 people, one can't get to me inside of 3 weeks, a handyman I called doesn't do roofs, and 2 others aren't returning calls.

User Stats

Votes
KK A.
  • Property Manager
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Richmond, VA
Replied May 25 2017, 17:53

Have you tried J King Deshazo? Their number is 798-roof.

User Stats

Votes
Mark H.
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Jun 14 2017, 10:03
Originally posted by @KK A.:

Thanks for the quick response.  I ended up drawing lines around the spot on my ceiling and so far the spot hasn't grown any bigger.  Will keep this guy in mind should the situation change.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Mark H.
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Jul 30 2017, 12:00
Originally posted by @KK A.:

I wanted to thank you again for the referral.  I ended up having to call them after the spot got worse.  They came out THE NEXT DAY and had it fixed in less than an hour!  Definitely keeping their card around.

User Stats

Votes
Luis Medrano
  • Sterling, VA
Votes |
  • Sterling, VA
Replied Aug 19 2017, 16:57

Wish I would've found this 4 months ago. Had to change our roof and now it's leaking in a different spot and the roofers seem to be giving me the run around. Might have to call your guy to fix the leak and take the other guys to small claim court.