• Rental Property Investor
  • Norfolk, VA
Votes |
Buiding the right "on-ground" team

Shavar G.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Norfolk, VA
Posted May 30 2019, 12:03

How's it going fellow Real Estate enthusiasts, I'm a buy and hold investor looking to build the right "on-ground" team of rockstars in the Hampton Roads / Richmond area of Virginia to help me BRRRR SF and MF properties and I need your assistance.

I'm looking to connect with a Realtor/investor who has experience helping out-of-state investors build their rental portfolio. The ideal candidate would 1) be a continual source of deals, 2) able to connect me with investor specific contractors, inspectors, property managers, landlord insurance companies, etc in the local area and 3) make these referrals based on personal use of these individuals services.

I already own some investment property, however that property was purchased using the traditional approach. I am looking to purchase distressed properties for cash with the intention of BRRRRing at least 4 properties this year. Feel free to send me a message or a connection request if you are an investor/agent, investor friendly contractor, Property management company, etc., as I would love to add value to your business while building a relationship that can be lucrative for the both of us.

Shavar Golden

"Whatever you do, give your heart to it and stay strong!"

Loading replies...