Can anyone comment on this Real Estate SEO Service

5 Replies

I have a client asking about this service. Can anyone comment on it? Is it trustworthy? Is it a Blog Network form of SEO?

http://www.duckpressmedia.com/index.php/marketing/social-media-2/

Well on one hand it is good for SEO to have social signals and have evergreen, unique content pushed out regularly and promoted on social media. We've had a lot of success on activerain as well which they say they will post to. $200 a month is a bit low tbh so I am guessing they are going to run some pretty generic content.

Keep in mind that for $25 per month you can use something like Content DJ or another aggregator that will autopost trending stuff for your chosen keywords (real estate etc). That seems to be like 90% of what this service is offering anyways.

To further elaborate, they aren't actually offering SEO services, and no proper SEO campaign can be had that cheap. They are claiming they do a bunch of stuff but it's likely all automated. You can get the whiteboard drawings on Fiverr.com for example for $5.

Also they claim they provide 15 backlinks per month but I guarantee 100% that they are trash backlinks that may even hurt your backlink profile.

I've been in this game for a long time, and I would say this is a service you should steer clear of. But that's just my opinion.

@Eric Liu

thank you for sharing your knowledge. I'd love to pick your brain.

I have to echo @Eric Liu in that theri backlinks could be more than likely low quality spammy type links but I can't really say unless I actually do some due dilligence and research the actual links.

What does your client actually need? Can afford to spend on SEO? or online marketing?

@Ben G, my door is always open, ask away! The general rule of thumb is that if it sounds too good to be true, it is. There's no good marketing that can be bought at the $200 price point IMO that would have any serious effect. I mean hell, just buying adwords will cost you more than that a month, and that's just basic level advertising.

I wrote a pretty solid white paper here that details my experience using landing pages and Facebook ads to generate some quality seller leads for one agent. If that link isn't Kosher with the management here because it's my personal blog than you can see it on my BP blog here.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.