Real Estate Agent/ Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 169 posts · 34 votes
Hello everyone, I just wanted to share a tool that I think people would find extremely useful. It is 100% free and very easy to use and learn.
The tool is called Canva. It is a web based application (no need to download anything, just go to their website), that allows you to create very clean images, flyers, info-graphics, profile pictures, social media headers, and more. Seriously, this tool does it all!
They even have a "design school" that has tutorials on how to use the application and gives you the basics of good design principals. For those who are not very familiar with graphic design and social media, this will change your game.
Involved In Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 39 posts · 9 votes
11y
I'm usually a skeptic to new tech launches, as most tend to be mostly hype in the end. I will say however that this one does seem legit and quite promising. @John Steele Thanks for the heads up. Found an article in the link below that further outlines Canva's business model for anyone interested in finding out more about it.
Involved In Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 39 posts · 9 votes
11y
I'm usually a skeptic to new tech launches, as most tend to be mostly hype in the end. I will say however that this one does seem legit and quite promising. @John Steele Thanks for the heads up. Found an article in the link below that further outlines Canva's business model for anyone interested in finding out more about it.
Real Estate Agent/ Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 169 posts · 34 votes
11y
@Bryan Gamble I'm right there with you, when I first stumbled across it, it seemed too good to be true. Great link you shared too.
I have used it to create social media headers for FB, Twitter, Google+, used it for really clean Instagram and FB posts. It has templates for each of these as they all require different sizes so it really could not be any easier. I also use it to create my company newsletter and it can be used for info-graphics as well.
I think one of the best things about it though is the "design school". If you have an hour or two and go through the tutorials you really get a basic understanding of good design principles.
Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
11y
@John Steele thanks for sharing. Looks like a nice tool. You may want to state that you have no affiliation so you don't get yourself in trouble with mods. Kind of like when filling out a book review or course evaluation on here where they ask you.
Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
11y
@John Steele you have a fairly short window when it is first posted but not possible any longer. They won't give you any grief just a friendly heads up. I would hate to see them close the thread when it could benefit others over a gray area. Your last post should do the trick!
@Ryan Dossey Yeah, hopefully they wont take it down. I did a search on the forums before I posted and was surprised that no one had mentioned it before! Figured that a lot of people could benefit from this.