CRM system

16 Replies

Looking for a great CRM system I'm using freedomsoft right now and it's great but it's lacking some stuff such as saving past leads and responding to them later in the future (auto reminder to my iPhone) I heard great things about salesforce,podio and base but I'm not very good at the tech stuff any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

@Jason Smith have you looked into TopProducer?  If not, you may want to check out some of the capabilities of the software.  It pairs really well with cellphone functions as well.

@Jason Smith

I use Podio and it's great if you are looking for a less expensive or free CRM. I made a overview video of how we use it for wholesaling. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NzrQynGEeQ

There is another service called GlobiFlow that integrates with Podio if you are looking to do more advanced stuff. They call it workflows but i think the free version of Podio is fine to start with.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will try to respond soon.

I'm with @Tim Herndon .  Podio is awesome once you get past the initial feeling of being overwhelmed by it.  It really is simple, but there is a learning curve for sure.  

I also use Globiflow and have leveraged it to completely automate some previously annoying processes like referring leads to my partner wholesalers.

I am using Leading Agent right now. It is based on the Salesforce platform. Great e-mail system that uses servers all over the world so you never get blacklisted. Not cheap but very customizable for real estate investors.

I am a big fan of contactually. It has a lot of great features and integration with other applications such as mailchimp.

This post has been removed.

alright so I am a huge CRM guy...I have implemented quite a few platforms, for different sizes and purposes...all real estate related. Honestly....for the price, I love contactually for a beginner. That is the platform I set up 9 times for new agents over the past 3 years. It is incredibly easy to get around in, understandable language, programmable drip campaigns and templated emails, and calls to action. App is now better, and will track your calls/text for you to contacts that are within the system.  It has a relatively easy to view and manage pipeline system and (shhh) can be manipulated for multiple users under 1 account if you have an admin or someone doing it constantly. (what I mean by that is drafting templated emails with different signatures and then programing their own campaigns) instead of purchasing a different license for them. My cons are...it bogs down with tasks related to certain programs, so you have to keep up with each and every contact you have attempted to touch (which isnt bad, but your dashboard can become consumed with it) and it does not blast emails to more than 300 people...which was also a big issue for me and newsletters, promotions etc. That being said, I like InfusionSoft and Salesforce as well...but Salesforce has a catch, in my eyes, to be completely useful it needs Pardot...which is minimum $1,000/month. Its basically a great contact and CRM system...without any marketing unless you add on Pardot. InfusionSoft does it all as well, but also carries a heftier price then contactually...

If you are for simplicity, tracking, and just keeping yourself in line...contactually is all you need imho. 

Whoa, no doubt look up SiteZeus!  It's the newest and most accurate system where you can run SUPER accurate revenue predictions.  Definitely a must in today's competitive market.

I third for Podio.  I am also a CRM gal and I really like it.  My first choice is Salesforce for it's MULTITUDE of features and functionality, but I couldn't take the price ($125 per user per month).  For the FAR less I have podio with Globiflow (don't get one without the other).  Globiflow is how you automate everything.  There is a blog called Struggling Investor (I think that's the name) where he was kind enough to share a bunch of his build videos which I found VERY helpful.  Let us know what you land on.

Hope this helps.

Cas

Focus on the data and its relationships, NOT on sending something somewhere (eg cellphone).

I've always like Salesforce for that reason; it tracks the customer (aka contact) and all action history very nicely and you can tell it what's the next step.

Originally posted by @Cassandra Ramirez :

I third for Podio.  I am also a CRM gal and I really like it.  My first choice is Salesforce for it's MULTITUDE of features and functionality, but I couldn't take the price ($125 per user per month).  For the FAR less I have podio with Globiflow (don't get one without the other).  Globiflow is how you automate everything.  There is a blog called Struggling Investor (I think that's the name) where he was kind enough to share a bunch of his build videos which I found VERY helpful.  Let us know what you land on.

Hope this helps.

Cas

Thanks for the shout out of my blog (StrugglingInvestor.com).  You are very correct that GlobiFlow is almost a must have if you are a Podio user.  The only issue now is that Globiflow can only be had through Podio, and it'll cost you $125/mo to get.  You have to have the Podio Premium 5+ user license to gain access to Podio.  There is no other way right now.  Perhaps that will change in the future but who knows.

Anybody have a CRM recommendation for tracking inventory?  Looking at ranges from 0-500, 501-1000, 1001+ homes? 

PIPIEDRIVE!

I know Lance Wakefield recently mentioned it when he aired (episode 236). It's SIMPLE, it's BEAUTIFUL, it's INTUITIVE. No, I'm not paid by them, it's just the best system. Plus it's cheap.

Simplicity = elegance

Hi 

does anyone remember the CRM that Lance Wakefield uses from Podcast #236?  I think it was called "Hype ... "  He said it was super easy.  Sounds like a good place to start.  

I have been playing with Bitrix24 for a CRM / Lead / Deal system. It is free for the basics and highly customizable. I have found though that most actions take multiple steps and will be looking into some of the suggestions here to make life more automated (Bitrix24 has the workflow stuff too at the paid level).

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here