• Investor
  • Wasilla, AK
Votes |
Help me pick out the best management software

Sam LLoyd
  • Investor
  • Wasilla, AK
Posted Sep 18 2016, 09:03

I'm in the process of moving several rentals.. 9 units right now into an LLC and trying to separate personal and business finances/paperwork. Anticipating being up to 20 in the near future. I'm also trying to move everything over to electronic so I don't have to wade through stacks of home depot receipts in April or try to remember which sock drawer has the lease agreement with a signature. However, what I have been doing works (the sock thing is a joke... kind of), so I don't need to make a huge financial commitment. There are the systems that have made my list, and I would like opinions from those who use them. Specifically, I'd like to know 3 things. 1: Do they have hidden fees once you start rolling, 2: Are there any serious working issues that you've run into, and 3: Why you're happy with the one you're using.

LandLord Tracks:  This is my current top pick that I'm doing a free trial with

Onsite Property Manager,

Redsandz,

True Rent:  Having trouble starting free trial... probably not my fav now

rentec direct,

123 landlord,

and Rentpost.

Thank you so much for your help.  Hopefully the answers here will help others as well.  Note:  There are several softwares that did not make my list due to cost, so please don't just tell me to use buildium.

Loading replies...